.: PROINPA - Impact Areas :.
Areas of Impact
One area of impact PROINPA is understood as a geographic region that can span several communities in one or more municipalities in which we work with organizations and institutions that require our services. In this area we organize and manage projects to meet the aspirations of the people living in these areas to improve their livelihood strategies, seeking to strengthen community structures and protect the environment. Work areas are prioritized in which its residents are affected by poverty but have natural or economic potential has not been tapped.
The activities in each area of impact, significant impact is expected to develop more and better production technologies, processing and marketing of products from small producers.
Parallel to the increase in the quantity and quality of its products are generated on participation and empowerment of families and local organizations to be themselves that prioritize, manage, execute and monitor projects to respond to their needs and opportunities, taking care enhance the capital they manage.
There are criteria for identifying these areas are based on the poverty of the rural population. For prioritizing areas include the following criteria:
- Vulnerability to food insecurity.
- Existence of agrobiodiversity.
- Potential for co-financing.
- Experience and PROINPA institutional presence in the area.
- Finally, from the standpoint of research, identified areas can have a wide variety of categories (tubercles, Andean roots and fruits, corn, bean, lupine, red pepper, peanuts, forages native Cumanda and fruits) and at Therefore, demands are answered through participatory generation of technological alternatives that promote sustainable innovation.