The PROINPA Foundation's plant health laboratory offers the following services at the client's request.
- Diagnosis of fungi, bacteria, viruses and nematodes by routine techniques: seeding in media crops, serology, stereomicroscope and microscope observations using taxonomic codes, molecular diagnosis.
- Training in diagnostic techniques.
- Risk analysis.
- Pesticide resistance tests.
- Development of integrated pest and disease management strategies.
- Isolation of beneficial microorganisms.
- Characterization of mechanisms of action of beneficial microorganisms.
- Quality control of products based on microorganisms: concentration and viability.
- Efficiency tests